Al Habtoor - Specon LLC
It commenced operations in the U.A.E., as a partnership between Al Habtoor Engineering Enterprises LLC of the UAE, and Specon Limited, incorporated in Cyprus and operating in Greece, Cyprus and the Balkans.
Through its principal partners, associated companies, and key management personnel, Specon Ltd has been serving the building industry specialising in MEP since 1976 in countries like Cyprus, Greece, the UAE and Qatar. It has completed many important projects, including Olympic venues and Olympics related public works, multi-purpose development projects, hotels, airports, hospitals, universities, and many other landmark projects.
Al Habtoor Specon is the outcome of a decision by Al Habtoor Engineering to safeguard the part of its works normally carried out by independent MEP subcontractors and to ensure that MEP work is completed within its requirements, and the decision of the Specon group to establish a strong presence in the Middle East, given the increase in demand for solid MEP Contractors in the market. The company is now headquartered in Dubai, and has offices in Abu Dhabi, Doha Qatar, Athens Greece, and Nicosia Cyprus. There are plans to expand to other areas in the Middle East.
Al Habtoor Specon undertakes the complete spectrum of electromechanical works associated with commercial, industrial, residential, hotel, sports related, and all large scale construction projects, as well as specialist work including the design and installation of intricate electronic systems at the forefront of technology, High Voltage Substations and other work, complicated HVAC plantrooms, latest fire supression system technologies and others. Al Habtoor Specon is also capable of undertaking design and build, turnkey projects, as it possesses a strong in-house design team with personnel experienced in very large and prestigious jobs both in Europe and the Middle East. Furthermore the company has formed associations of cooperation with a number of consulting and supplier firms, in each case considered to be authorities in their specific fields.
The company prides itself in its approach to getting the job done, and in doing so within project timeframes. In its period of operation, Al Habtoor-Specon has managed to gain the trust of its clients. Our tools are experience in project management translated into careful project planning, implementation of programs, our personnel’s in-depth know-how of modern design and installation methods, innovative solutions to day-to-day problems in construction, and sheer drive to succeed, demonstrated not only by the management but rather by all personnel.
One of the criteria in the company's recruitment policy, is that all its senior employees should have had experience in large projects involving state-of-the-art installations. This places the company in a position to serve its clients better when it comes to the complexities of M&E systems that go into projects these days. the company provides the client with what he will be requiring in the future, while at the same time taking into consideration “cost over benefit” factors and applying an “engineered savings” approach which is so important in an era of efficiency and cost effectiveness.
The company undertakes projects with multi-disciplined electromechanical aspects, as can be reflected in its list of projects which includes:
• Accommodation / Residential Complexes
• Hotels and Tourist Resort Complexes
• Commercial Buildings
• Hospitals and other Medical Facilities
• Airport Projects
• Industrial Projects
• Power Distribution Substations
Specific activities undertaken include but are not limited to:
• HVAC (central and distributed chilled water, refrigerant, packaged units, VRV, VAV, splits)
• Plumbing and Drainage, including Boiler rooms, Steam systems, STP’s,
• Specialist Installations, such as Laundry rooms, Medical Gases, Kitchen fire suppression systems, Fuel, LPG, LNG installations.
• HV and LV Electrical distribution
• Electronic Controls including BMS
• Security and Safety systems and Alarms
• Data and Telecommunications systems including structured cabling, active component installations and GSM booster installations
• Specialist Hotel electronics applications such as Room Management Systems, automated billing systems (Micros)
• Fire Alarm and Fire fighting (sprinklers, Deluge, CO2, Foam, etc.)
• All electronic systems, such as Intruder alarm, Access Control, CCTV, MATV and Interactive TV, surveylance, Radio Paging, Intercom, Public Address, Music Systems, etc.
• Special applications and variations of all the above.
The company'scommitment to excellence and best service is key to achieving its goals and satisfying its customers.